Subject: Call for experts: WHO Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC)
From: "EURO Influenza" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Influenza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 10:51:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Далее следует текст на русском языке / This message follows in Russian

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that the call for experts to join TAG-CO-VAC is 
now online: 
<https://www.who.int/news-room/articles-detail/call-for-experts-who-technical-advisory-group-on-covid-19-vaccine-composition-2024> 
https://www.who.int/news-room/articles-detail/call-for-experts-who-technical-advisory-group-on-covid-19-vaccine-composition-2024

The deadline for applications is 26 July. WHO welcomes expressions of 
interest for scientists, healthcare professionals, or others with expertise 
in the following areas:

1.	Immunology
2.	Virology
3.	Epidemiology
4.	Regulatory authorization of medical products
5.	Public health and immunization

You are very welcome to apply, as well as share with relevant 
networks/colleagues.

If you have any questions about this “Call for experts”, please write to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] before the applicable deadline.

Best regards,

WHO Europe Influenza teams

Далее следует текст на русском языке / This message follows in Russian

Уважаемые коллеги,

Мы рады сообщить вам, что открытый призыв экспертов присоединиться к 
технической консультативной группе TAG-CO-VAC уже доступен онлайн: 
<https://www.who.int/news-room/articles-detail/call-for-experts-who-technical-advisory-group-on-covid-19-vaccine-composition-2024> 
https://www.who.int/news-room/articles-detail/call-for-experts-who-technical-advisory-group-on-covid-19-vaccine-composition-2024

Крайний срок подачи заявок – 26 июля.

ВОЗ приглашает к выражению интереса ученых, медицинских работников и других 
лиц, имеющих опыт в следующих областях:

1. Иммунология

2. Вирусология

3. Эпидемиология

4. Нормативное разрешение регулирующих органов на медицинскую продукцию

5. Общественное здравоохранение и иммунизация

Приглашаем вас подать заявку, а также поделиться ею с соответствующими 
сетями/коллегами.

Если у вас есть вопросы по данному "Призыву к экспертам", пожалуйста, 
напишите на  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] до установленного 
срока.

С уважением,

Группа ЕРБ ВОЗ по борьбе с гриппом